Our feed chart
is so simple
there’s not much
to look at
entire growth life cycle. The same mixing ratio works from the first week of veg
to the final week of flower.
All you have to do is mix Part A
and Part B in a simple, consistent ratio.
NOTE: All quantities are concentrations per 10L of water.
|Week||PART A||PART B|
|Week 1||7.5 mL||3.25 mL|
|Weeks 2 – 11||15 mL||6.5 mL|
|Week 12||Flush with clean water||Flush with clean water|
Always start by adding Part
A First, then add Part B.
For best results follow these steps:
- Add 15mL of Part A per 10 litres of water. Mix for 3 - 5 minutes until fully dissolved
- Next add 6.5mL of Part B to the same solution. Mix for 3 - 5 minutes until fully dissolved
- Adjust pH to 5.8 to 6.2 depending on the crop you’re growing.
- Wait 3-5 mins and check pH again, adjusting as needed.
- Add mixture to plants allowing sufficient run off out of the bottom of your pot. For best results, use immediately.
PRO TIP: For best balance, DO NOT use with any non-Strive additives (e.g. Cal-mag etc)
sick of looking at charts like this
Just take a look at this feed chart. It’s a complicated mess.
|BASE NUTRIENTS||ROOTS||WEIGHT||ARMOA & SIZE||FLAVOUR||RIPENING/FLUSH|
|WEEKS||GROW||MICRO||BLOOM||START||SWEETENER||EXTRA BLOOM||PLUS||EXTRA BLOOM||FLAVOUR BOOST||BUD BOOST||FLUSHING AGENT|
|WEEK 1||2.5 mL||2.5 mL||2.5 mL||2.5 mL||5 mL||—||1mL||10mL||—||—||—|
|WEEK 2||10 mL||7.5 mL||2.5 mL||2.5 mL||10 mL||—||1mL||10 mL||—||—||—|
|WEEK 3||10 mL||10 mL||5 mL||2.5 mL||10 mL||—||1mL||10 mL||—||—||—|
|WEEK 4||7.5 mL||7.5 mL||7.5 mL||1mL||5 mL||2.5 mL||1mL||5 mL||5 mL||—||—|
|WEEK 5||2.5 mL||7.5 mL||10 mL||1mL||5 mL||2.5 mL||1mL||5 mL||5 mL||—||—|
|WEEK 6||2.5 mL||7.5 mL||10 mL||1mL||5 mL||2.5 mL||1mL||5 mL||5 mL||—||—|
|WEEK 7||2.5 mL||7.5 mL||12.5 mL||—||5 mL||2.5 mL||1mL||—||10 mL||—||—|
|WEEK 8||2.5 mL||7.5 mL||12.5 mL||—||5 mL||2.5 mL||1mL||—||10 mL||—||—|
|WEEK 9||—||7.5 mL||15 mL||—||—||5 mL||1mL||—||10 mL||—||—|
|WEEK 10||—||7.5 mL||15 mL||—||—||5 mL||1mL||—||10 mL||—||—|
|WEEK 11||—||5 mL||15 mL||—||—||—||1mL||—||10 mL||0.5 tsp||—|
With so much fine tuning required, there’s no way your plant won’t experience Nutrient Friction at some point during a growth cycle.
- You shouldn’t have to buy 11 products just for your plant to reach optimal growth
- Requiring a degree in chemistry just to mix your nutrients is a bad idea.
- Selling specific products just for the roots of the plant is daft.
- It’s a crime to make you buy a random product just to use 10mL for a single grow. You’ll own that product for the rest of your life, only to use it twice a year.